Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Quest for FREE stuff

For an English project in my latest class we were encouraged to manipulate companies using rhetoric. Get as many freebies as you can. That was the prof's motto. So did I? You betcha!!! I talked about just how poor I am as a student and told them how much I loved their products. I ended up with a load of stuff for just the price of the stamps. What did I get? Free pens, Michael Jackson poster, a DVD of every Pepsi ad ever made, 32oz of soy milk, $10 of organic pasta, stickers, and free shaving cream. YAY!!! Major score! So how do you get these freebies too? Just write to any major company. Flatter them and play upon your love for their fabulous company. Don't be ashamed to let them know how poor you are. It works!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I am an avid couponer - I get a TON of things free using coupons and matching sales. I'll never pay out of pocket for toothpaste, razors, deodorant, toothbrushes, shampoo, dish soap, etc...
    (If you're interested) I have a blog about it: www.scavengerhuntoncrack.blogspot.com

    It's been awhile since I've updated, but any time I hear about freebies and good deals I post it! I'll be getting back into the swing of things in the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete